162 Banbury Road Summertown OX2 7BT
01865 515 805 Emergency: 07985716665
We make dental visits fun for kids and stress-free for parents
At Oxford Dental Centre our goal is to provide compassionate dental care in a child-friendly environment
Children are not always able to be patient and cooperative during a dental exam. At Oxford Dental Centre we know how to examine and treat children in ways that make them comfortable.
Each member of our team is excited to be here, and it shows. We'll take the time to greet your child and introduce ourselves. We know that new experiences can be scary and that your child may have seen representations of dentists on TV and in movies that aren't quite accurate. Getting to know us and seeing that we are gentle and kind people is a great first step toward changing that perception.
• Which teeth have erupted / come through the gum?
• Accessing the development of the jaw.
• Looking at the soft tissues including tongue, cheeks, lips and throat.
• Checking for cavities in the teeth.
• As the child gets older, we will assess how they bite together to check if orthodontics is necessary later.
Many children end up needing orthodontic attention at some point during their development. Because we want our dental practice to be able to address the majority of your child's paediatric dental needs, we offer orthodontics treatment.
WE OFFER SPECIALIST DENTAL TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN WHO HAVE:
• Suffered injuries to the tooth or teeth.
• Developmental issues such as missing teeth, enamel problems or underdevelopment.
• Special needs and surgical needs e.g. impacted teeth, tissue removal, extra teeth and where teeth fail to emerge properly.
• Complex medical history or conditions.